A well-groomed thick beard is a matter of pride for most men but growing a beard is not that easy and it requires loads of patience and some care and maintenance. Here are a few tips that will aid you in growing a beard that will be your neighbor’s envy.
- Skin care: Wash your beard with a gentle beard wash at least twice a day and keep it clean. Next, make sure that you exfoliate your facial skin at least once a week. Dead cells clog the skin pores and prevent hair from growing. Removing these cells stimulate growth.
- Moisturize: Use the best beard oil for growth to moisturize the skin under the beard. This will improve circulation and stimulate hair growth. The beard will be thicker and less prone to breakage.
- Sleep well: It is crucial that you sleep well because that is the time all damaged cells are repaired and this will lead to healthy beard growth.
- Keep stress at bay: Whether it is hair on the head or facial hair, stress is detrimental to its growth. Therefore learn to manage stress and adopt some relaxation techniques.
- Diet: Eat a diet rich in proteins, vitamins, and minerals. Biotin is a must for healthy hair growth. Take 2.5 mg biotin each day in the supplement form for better hair.
- Be Patient: Hair grows at its own pace and you cannot force it to grow faster. But what you can do is to wait for at least six weeks patiently for a full grown beard. During the waiting period do not be tempted to trim or shape the beard. The growing period will be irritable with severe itching but if you can restrain yourself then you can look forward to a bushy beard.
- Good massage: Improved blood circulation to the area stimulate hair growth leading to a better beard.
Set up a beard care routine and follow the above tips to be the proud owner of a beard that enhances your personality.